วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

VideoSecu 4 Black Universal Satellite Speaker Mounts / Brackets for Walls and Ceilings 1VE


Worked perfectly for me., (
Worked better than I expected., (What's this?) Excellent speaker mounts, worked better than I thought they would and with a price like this. Easy to install, and very customizable to the application that you choose.
Perfect!!, (What's this?) I was surprised at how nice these were and they offer many mounting configurations! These were sturdy enough for mounting my polk rm6750 surround speakers and held there position when pointed. If your speakers are at the upper end of the manufactures weight limit and you plan to point them any direction but straight you may need to look for another product. These were discrete with the extension removed and were perfect for my application, I would order again.
These mounts are okay, but not great., (What's this?) I bought these mounts for my new house for my front speakers and center channel. I have a set of mounts for my rear speakers that I purchased from my local box store. They are much better quality and it was quite apparent when mounting them all up. The tubes that go to the mount themselves seem to be very weak and bend when tightening the set screws.
These mount are okay. If you have no other mounts to compare them to then they may seem great. Overall a decent set but don't be fooled into thinking these are as good as the more expensive units at (insert box store here.) Are they 5x better for 5x the price? Heck no. So please buy accordingly.
Look no further, (What's this?) Loved these sturdy little mounts. One has the option to make them shorter if need be, which is what we did.
Great value, (What's this?)
So-so, (What's this?) The mounts themselves are excellent. In fact, they're perfect. The down side is that the kit did not come with the one piece I truly needed in order to mount my keyhole-mounted speakers--the keyhole nut. It came with round lock nuts, but nothing that would fit inside a keyhole mount. So sadly, it's off to the hardware store I go.
Great Value., (What's this?) Inexpensive, lightweight, adjustable, multiple configuration options, all hardware included. These are even better than the ones sold at my local retailer for 10 times the price.
Great buy., (What's this?) These speaker wall mount brackets exceeded my expectations. Perfect. Easy to install and adjust, and the price was right. I could easily secure my keyhole mount speakers to them. Great buy.
Great Mounts, (What's this?) I was a little hesitant about these being made out of plastic, but after reading some of the other reviews I decided to go ahead and order them. I was pleasantely suprised! These little mounts work great for holding up my Samsung home theater speakers. Unfortunately, the screws to hang the speakers on were just a little too short, but it was nothing that a quick trip to the hardware store couldn't fix! I actually plan on ordering a couple more for another project.

  • Made of durable, weather resistant, injection molded fiber resin reinforced polymer
  • Designed to fit all home theater satellite speakers with one threaded mounting hole, two threaded mounting holes or keyhole mounting systems
  • Ideal for mounting home theater satellite speakers on walls or ceilings
  • Multiple tilt and swivel pivot points allow perfect directional speaker aiming
  • Supports speakers weighing 10 pounds or less

  • Made of durable, weather resistant, injection molded fiber resin reinforced polymer.Designed to fit all home theater satellite speakers with one threaded mounting hole, two threaded mounting holes or keyhole mounting systems.Ideal for mounting home theater satellite speakers on walls or ceilings.Multiple tilt and swivel pivot points allow perfect directional speaker aiming.Supports speakers weighing 10 pounds or less. Universal speaker mounts are incredibly easy to install, and fits most brands of speakers; It includes 1-, 2-hole adaptors; It provides simple tilt, pivot and rotation adjustments as well as a unique combination of simplicity and security. These universal speaker mounts are designed for mounting most mini, satellite and bookshelf style speakers weighing less than 10 pounds. The speaker can be positioned anywhere in a room to achieve optimal sound quality. These mounts are ideal for office or home theater surround sound applications. This speaker mount is VideoSecu brand, please report to Amazon.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น