วันพุธที่ 18 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung Electronics HT-D6730W Home Theater System Nice


Great system great price easy to set up, (What's this?)
Awesome sound, (What's this?) Really brings movies to life.
A stellar and far beyond superb system for the money!!, (What's this?) I'll sum this up in two words..."HOOOOOLY SCHNIEKE!!". I installed an "earlier" version (7.1ch HT-C3760W) of this system in my girlfriend's home with her 47" Sony Bravia 3D HDTV. On this "C" model, the two front speakers are not built-in to the tower. I knew that once I heard hers I HAD to have one of my own. I searched for and compared different brands; Panasonic, Sony, and Onkyo to name a few, that would deliver the same quality sound and with the same or similar features as this Samsung. Each paled in comparison.

I found the 7.1ch HT-D6730W system here and KNEW it would be well worth buying.
Nice, (What's this?) I bought this as a gift for my husband. He is the one who does all the electronics in the house so I wasn't really sure what I was looking for in an entertainment system. If you are looking for great sound, lots of options this is it. I'll have to say that the sound and output this entertainment system puts out is like being in the movies. Everything you can think of is on this one component. It's got a nice look and wasn't that hard to set up. I'm starting to be a SAMSUNG lover because I have been happy with the quality. The arrival time was great. I would have only wanted to have the "gift" option for this, but mananged to be a gift.
Blu ray player is inconsistent, Samsung custom care is terrible !!!!!, (What's this?) I purchased this player prior to x-mas. Have growing family so the entertainment center keeps shrinking, as far as quality audio components. Anyways, Decided on this unit as the best compromise. Samsung has always seemed to do well and our flat screen is a Samsung and always treated us well. The audio portion of the unit was very well for the price. Adding the 7.1 channel to the top of the towers with rotatable speakers added to the quality of the sound. The subwoofer was very minimal. The wireless rear speakers were small and very nice. The rear main unit is the wireless receiver and it is the largest portion. Easy to hide and install. Make sure there is an outlet nearby. I have had many wireless rear audio systems and I must say this was truly one of the clearest and almost never failed to connect.
HERE is the main problem, I would think that a new Samsung tv and blu ray player would be great together.
Bang for the buck!!!, (What's this?) I did quite a bit of research before making this purchase. I considered all makes and models of receiver/speaker combinations. Ultimately, I ended up choosing the Onkyo TX-NR609 receiver and Onkyo SKS-HT870 7.1 speaker system.
DVD player went bad twice, A couple of years ago I bought the Samsung HT-WZ410. My first home theater system. Within a few months the carousel quit loading disks or the would freeze (even on brand new disks). We sent it back and it was replaced fairly promptly. I figured we just got a lemon the first time and the new one would be fine, but no. The same thing happened again, but after warranty this time. Makes me a bit hesitant to purchase similar products from Samsung.
Unit defect and Poor customer Service, I bought this 7.1 Channel HT-D6730W/ZA in April 2011, it worked well (Except smart hub hung up sometimes) for 7 months and then I got a problem. The bluray player was automatically turn on and off in middle of watching movies,without us doing manually anything with it. It is connected to HDMI with My Samsung TV (UN46D6400), When talked to support, he asked me to TURN OFF ANYNET option, I did it both on TV and my Bluray player, Then also I am having the same problem. I sent this unit to service center and received it back after 20 days, and what I found was disappointment, the problem still exists. After spending another 2 hours with customer service, I ended up sending the unit back. They neither want to send us new unit nor repairing it properly. It is so annoying to see your player turns on and off every second especially when you spend around 800$ for this.
Dead out of the box, (What's this?) Soo just like anyone else who drops $600 on a new home theater system, I was excited to get this baby up and running when FedEx showed up at the door! After spending 2 hours getting all the wires just how I wanted them, the big moment comes to hear the explosion of sounds in my ears. I press the power button, it starts loading, and freezes with the words HELLO on the front panel. Called Samsung support, they say its defective. Samsung is ridiculous and makes YOU pay shipping to send the unit to them even though its brand new and dead out of the box! Fortunately, Amazon is amazing! They immediately send you a replacement and give you a paid shipping label to send the old one back! Hopefully I'll be lucky with round 2.
Still setting up, not hooked up yet, but feel compelled to write a review, I have no idea how this thing works or sounds or displays cos' it's not hooked up yet. But I want to give my comments.

Good - finishing is beautiful, shiny but not cheap.
Good - lots of features, probably more than I'll ever need.

Bad - instructions for assembling front speakers could be better, nowhere does it say loop the super long speaker wires through the base bottom!
Bad - main unit's power cord is so tightly locked in by the plastic piece that the cord's plastic is cut into, luckily no bare wire is exposed.
Bad - tall speakers' attached wires are so sharply bent that I worry if there's internal damage and if sound is affected negatively.
Bad - tall speakers can't be shorten which means they're floor speakers ONLY, I have this 18" tall IKEA base cabinet (10-feet long) and I'm forced to place these giant speakers onto it. Not cool.
Bad - tall speakers don't stand straight up. And its feet can't allow you to adjust the height to offset this.
Bad - rear surround speakers are disproportionally small when compared to their giant front counterparts, I wish they make all 4 upright speakers of somewhat the same height. Now, I need to fork out some money for 2 rear stands.

Don't know yet - I hope the rear wireless receiver does NOT require direct vision to the main unit for connection, cos' I can hide the receiver and all wiring behind my seating.

I'll update this once I test-listen everything.

  • Includes built-in iPod dock
  • Samsung Smart Blu-ray
  • Built in Wi-Fi
  • Wireless receiver for rear speakers
  • Captivating 2D & 3D

  • Includes built-in iPod dock.Samsung Smart Blu-ray.Built in Wi-Fi.Wireless receiver for rear speakers.Captivating 2D & 3D.This product is 3D-related. To help you get a great 3D experience, use the checklist below to ensure you have everything you need. 3D viewing requires:

    A DisplayFirst, you'll need a 3D-ready display--whether it's a 3D HDTV, 3D projector, or 3D computer monitor. These displays have more processing power than standard 2D models for displaying 3D images in rapid succession. A SourceYour display may be ready for 3D playback, but you'll still need a device to read 3D content. This can be a cable box with a subscription to a 3D channel, a 3D Blu-ray Disc player, or a PlayStation 3 system. 3D Content3D content--the actual entertainment, in other words--will be played back using the source mentioned above, whether it's a 3D broadcast from your cable provider, a 3D Blu-ray Disc, or a 3D video game. 3D GlassesFor now, the vast majority of 3D HDTVs require glasses for 3D viewing. Many use powered "active shutter" glasses, others polarized "passive" glasses. You'll need one pair per viewer, and they'll have to be compatible with your display, whether they're the same brand, or a pair of "universal" glasses designed to work across brands.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น