วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Technical Pro 72-RX35U 800-Watts TP Pro Digital Home Receiver with iPod Input No stars


Low quality receiver I have ever used, (What's this?) Pros: A lot of practical feature, e.g., two Mic input with echo, tone and volume adjustment, USB and SD audio support.

Cons: Low output power. 1000W is way too much misleading. At most 40W. It cannot drive my Sony S6000 speakers. The problem of low output power is the unacceptable background noise. The USB audio gives more background noise than MP3 port, both of them are not acceptable. The Micphone sometimes has saturation problem and gives noise at high volume.

I am not a fan of HIFI but I would say the sound quality is really really not acceptable.
No stars, (What's this?) It was a piece of junk, stuck it back in the package to return 10 minutes after I set it up. No digital display on tuning, felt as solid as a CrackJack prize. I live in a remote area, but even by the lowest standards, tuning was weak. Also, given its features, it was HUGE. Extra credit to B&H for taking it back quickly and no questions asked.
Worth Every Penny, (What's this?) Let me summarize: This is an inexpensive sound solution with reasonable power to push to medium to small speakers. If you have a set of large power hungry speakers you probably want to go with something more mainstream for brand and a much increased cost.

Having said all that I must say I love this amp and have had it for a few months and it has been worth every penny.

If you can get it for under a $100.00 bucks its a steal.
CRUDE, BUT GOOD., (What's this?) THIS RECEIVER IS NOT BAD FOR THE MONEY IT IS CRUDE BUT GOOD HAS A VERY CLEAR SOUND AND GOOD BASS REPRODUCTION, THE TUNER IS VERY BASIC BUT BEING SO BASIC IT CAN TUNE AND LOCK ON DISTANT STATIONS AND NOT DRIFT,THE AMP IS NO WAY NEAR 800 WATTS IT IS CLOSE TO MAYBE 80 WATTS. THIS UNIT IS NOT BAD FOR THE MONEY BUT I WOULD NOT TRADE A GOOD ONKYO, OR SHERWOOD FOR THIS UNIT. A GOOD STARTER AMP IT IS. GOOD BUT CRUDE.
2 units, both bad., (What's this?) I bought the 1st unit and when it came I "bench tested" it by setting it on the table and hooking up 2 speakers. It seemed to work great with the exception of the tuner being very touchy (more on that later). I then went to place it in my Entertainment center and when I plugged it back in I smelled hot electronics. When I turned it back on there was electrical feedback coming thru the speakers and there was no bass to speak of. I exchanged that unit for another and when it arrived I did the same bench test and it was giving electronic feedback right out of the box. That unit was returned and exchanged for a different brand altogether. Not a good experience at all. If not for the excellent customer service I've received from J&R Music World I would be really mad.

The tuner is a manual dial you have to adjust by making out a small mark on the knob and reading the frequencies in small print around the perimeter of the knob. It was very touchy and required very fine adjustment to bring in what would normally be a very strong station. Once tuned in the mark on the knob did not match up with the correct frequency zone printed around the perimeter for the station tuned in.
junk, (What's this?)
Tacky if not trash, Used for three months when it started emitting a strong odor like burning tar. J&R referred me to the manufacturer who sent me a warranty form (I found the original) which required inclusion of a check or money order for $29.95 and prepay the shipping to return the unit. I think I will cut my losses and throw it in the dumpster.

The tuner is awkward to tune and drifts. SDCard playback had s slight hum.
BASSA-CABASSA, (What's this?) bass and sound quality rate a 5. could not connect a turntable, tape recorder-player rated a 2. other hook-ups ipod and such are great. rate 5.
To many flaws!, (What's this?) Well i could tell that this was not 800 watts, i'd say some where in the range of 200-300.
get what you pay for, exactly, (What's this?) I understand that for under a hundred bucks, you cannot expect much. That is what I got. It works most of the time. Some of the buttons have to pushed hard for it to react. It froze up a couple times while setting up and had to be turned off and restarted to function. With my speakers, it has alright sound, but figured out that i needed more hookups for other devices. Oh well, it works for now until I can get a better unit.

  • Dual Mic inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls
  • RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD card, and MP3 inputs
  • Remote control included
  • Dual MIC inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
  • Banana binding post (2 speakers), push button, and RCA outputs

  • Dual Mic inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls.RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD card, and MP3 inputs.Remote control included.Dual MIC inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs.Banana binding post (2 speakers), push button, and RCA outputs..

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น