วันศุกร์ที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black) Lots of boom


Deep, (What's this?) Very pleased with the sub. It located in a big open room, and the notes hit low. For perspective, it makes every wall shake in my 2,000 sq ft home. I'm tempted to get another.
Amazing Sub!, (What's this?) So I decided to upgrade my stereo from those all-in-one's, finally. Decided to piece together a receiver/speaker combination and this sub just made my stereo sound better than anything I could possibly imagine. Seriously sounds better than any stereo I have ever heard and sounds as good as the inside of a club, if not better. Deep, quality base at any volume, turn this sucker up and you will be blown away by the base. Standing 10 feet away from it my pants were vibrating, seriously perfect base.

System specs...
Onkyo TX-NR509 Receiver
2-TSi400 Polk Audio front floor standing speakers
Polk Audio PSW505 subwoofer

This sub is simply AMAZING. I had the other speakers working without the sub for a couple weeks and it sounded great, but was missing deep, quality base. This sub leaves me with NO REASON to add anything to my system. I use it mainly for music so I'll get surround sound eventually but this is the best combo of speakers and receiver I have ever seen.

Polk Audio is very high quality and I HIGHLY recommend this sub.
Awesome Sub, for great price, (What's this?) This sub is my first purchase of a serious standalone subwoofer, before all i ever owned was all-in one type systems around the middle of the price range. With that in mind this thing is blowing away all expectations i had. This is the first woofer i have had that doesn't sound like its is going to blow up or have any odd buzzing sounds etc. very clean and tight.

Music sounds awesome, movies are spectacular, even my toddlers shows have got a good lower range :-) I haven't even went all out yet with this woofer and its still impressive.

Construction feels solid and has a nice clean look, also plenty of options on configuration right on the back of the woofer, so it will fit most needs.

So far its been a great purchase.
Can't decide between the PSW10 and the PSW505? Read!, For the longest time I was trying to decide between the PSW10 and the PSW505. The PSW505, on sale, was about twice as much as the PSW10 and offered much better specifications, both on paper and in real world testing.

What I always debated, though, was if I really needed the oomph of the PSW505 and if I did, would I also be willing to live with the larger size. Like always, I let my frugal side win and opted for the PSW10. Once it arrived, I swapped out my old Logitech Z2300 subwoofer (which, in all honesty, wasn't that bad to begin with) and began to listen.

Instantly, I was disappointed. The port noise under 40hz was absolutely terrible at medium to high volumes. I always thought that since the frequency range cut off fairly high, port noise wouldn't be a problem, but boy, was I wrong.
Killer Sub, (What's this?)
Amazing Subwoofer For The Price !!, (What's this?) Bought this with part of my Christmas money . I got lucky and got this sub for 169.99 . All I can say is wow ! sounds great with music and great with home theater . Other choices I were looking at were the
BIC F12 ,BIC PL-200, Lava LSP-12 . But for the price this was the best deal and couldn't pass it up . Glad I didn't this sub is almost too much sub for me i live in a 850 sqft apt and I have the volume gain only on the second notch above the lowest setting and this sub still is extremely loud .
All Smiles, (What's this?) I don't have anything else to compare this against except an old 8" Sony 100 watt sub that I replaced with this Sub.
I can't imagine anything better and if there is, WOW! I have this sub running off a Sony STR-DH820, paired with Polk Audio 40s on the front, CS20 center, older Sony satellite speakers for the surround. The front Polk 40's are bi-amped. I have the volume set at 50% on the sub and when running the auto calibration feature on the Sony receiver it set the subwoofer volume at -3 and it still loves to be heard.
The Beast!, (What's this?) This sub is a savage beast!!! Teamed with pair of TSi500 fronts and Yamaha RX671 and this bad boy shakes the rafters man... It is bad to the bone - highly recommend.The Amazon price with free prime shipping cannot be beat. Excellent value for the money.
Lots of boom, (What's this?) I am very satisfied with my purchase. The sub really hits hard. Nice and low decibels. Great for games and music also.
Polk PSW505 subwoofer review, (What's this?) The sub has been hooked to my system for about 4 weeks. I am very satisfied with it. Fast shipping.

  • Single powered subwoofer in black for use with stereo or home theater speaker systems
  • Slot-load venting minimizes turbulence, noise, and distortion
  • Equipped with one magnetically shielded 12-inch long-throw woofer
  • Rated to 300 watts of continuous power (460W peak)
  • Measures 16-1/8 x 15-1/8 x 18-3/16 inches (HxWxD)

  • Single powered subwoofer in black for use with stereo or home theater speaker systems.Slot-load venting minimizes turbulence, noise, and distortion.Equipped with one magnetically shielded 12-inch long-throw woofer.Rated to 300 watts of continuous power (460W peak).Measures 16-1/8 x 15-1/8 x 18-3/16 inches (HxWxD). POLK PSW505 - This high quality powered subwoofer makes opens a whole new dimension of thrilling low end sound for audio and home theater systems alike. This versatile, clinically accurate beast handles bombs and bullets and delicate string sections with equal finesse. Polk Audio's PSW series of powered subwoofers were designed to deliver powerful and astonishingly musical bass at amazingly low prices. All the PSW models represent an evolution and refinement towards a truly visceral home-theater bass experience that coordinate with Polk's TSi and RM, and R/M/T Series Speakers for home sound that truly rivals the best that theater's offer. Experience movies, music, shows and games like never before.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น