วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Panasonic SC-HC25 Compact Stereo System


Absolutely Wonderful, (What's this?) Sorry to be so long in my written review. This was a Christmas present and was not opened until Christmas. It is a great product. The sound is clear and rich. You don't need to buy an expensive Bose. This little Steoeo does the job just great.
Looked great-but sound was not!!!, (What's this?) Panasonic SC-HC25 Compact Stereo System I wanted to like this system sooo bad. It looked very nice. The sound was just off somehow. No stereo effect and rather tinny. I tried to get over it but finally returned it . I am awaiting refund. So far Amazon has been good. May have been defective. After researching and listening to some other units I will go with the Logitech- S7151, Sells for about $99-$119. It is more of a boom box style but the sound is much better. I am no music expert but I have an Ipod Classic and love my music. My old system was a Klipsch and the sound was great. After reading some reviews on that I got a little scared and will go with the Logitech. Several folks, like me have experienced that the Klipsch would die one day and just register no sound even though the power cord and unit showed it was good? I also liked the Boze but hey... not willing to spend the money for that.
Great product with great sound!, (What's this?) This player has great sound, a remote control, multiple preset equalizer settings to choose from, and a cd player that is nicely designed to fit the sleek appearance of the rest of the machine. It is extremely easy to use; I gave it as a gift to my parents in their upper 50's and they have no problem understanding how to work the controls, which is not always the case with gadgets for them. If you don't want to spend the money for the Bose docking station, then this one is the way to go.
Nice Sound! Some little annoyances, but nothing major..., (What's this?) I wish I could place another 1/2 star.... The system sounds great in my (ranch) home. I have it in a place that when I enter other rooms in the house, the sound is as good as where the system sets. I'm not sure why others are having issues with the sound. The cons I have are: 1) the clock doesn't stay on when the radio is off, 2) the remote is a little picky and needs to be angled just right to work, 3) the remote takes some getting used to, 4) (and I knew this BEFORE purchasing and I don't have an IPod) it only takes one disc, and 5) the antenna(s) are picky. These aren't huge problems if you live in a city/suburb area or have a small place, but those with larger homes and not near metroplexes may have issue with the distance between remote and system, antenna pickup, and sound. I really like this system and it works for me just great.
Great sound but incompatible with Otterbox case, (What's this?) Good sound quality, like the remote, disappointed that I couldn't plug in my iPhone while in its case. To listen to my music on my phone, I had to use the earphone jack on the phone and aux port on the radio.
Nice system, (What's this?) I bought this unit to play in my bathroom while getting dressed in the morning. It is the first stereo I bought that actually gets great radio reception in that room. The radio and the CD player work well and the sound is great. I thought I read on another review you could hang this unit on the wall but it doesn't hang.
Great Little Stereo, (What's this?) I was tired of listening to my cds on a boombox. The sound was kinda flat and tinny.
Tuneful player for the price - turn your iPhone 4S and earlier into radio with unlimited channels, SUMMARY

For the price and power, this is a versatile and musically satisfying iPod/iPhone speaker dock that also plays CDs and AM/FM radio. If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch and wifi, then you can run the Pandora or TuneIn Radio apps (or the internet radio player of your choice) to play tens of thousands of streaming Internet radio stations around the world.

WHY I BOUGHT THIS UNIT

I chose this unit as a kitchen music center after browsing Craigslist ads and finding a nearby ad for a refurbished unit at a good price. I had also been looking into units without a CD player but we still have many CDs that we haven't loaded on our computer (and likely never will) so I like that we have the option to play CDs as well. If you never play CDs then you might want to look at other options--why pay a bit more for a feature you won't use?

If this Panasonic was my sole music system, I wouldn't be happy--I'd need more. But I bought this just for occasional listening in the kitchen and a side room so I didn't need a $600 B&W Zeppelin. I have a separate stereo system in the basement for when I really want to listen to music. Plus I have a 2-year old boy who likes to break things so I didn't want to risk too much.

If you're considering wireless players, I wouldn't bother if you have an iPhone or iPod Touch. I've been enjoying dozens of stations through the TuneIn Radio app on my iPhone. With all these options, I have not bothered to use the built-in AM and FM tuner.

CONNECTING IPHONES

There's another review saying this player didn't work with the iPhone 4 running iOS 5, but it's working fine with my iPhone 4 and my wife's iPhone 4S, both running iOS 5.0.1. I did have a bit of a scare at first though. When I connected the iPhone to the dock, it took a while and some clicking around for the Panasonic to recognize it. I switched inputs and turned the power on and off until it clicked. Now, though, the unit seems to see the iPhone right away. Just be aware that it might be a little quirky.
Good Item, (What's this?) It was what I was expecting and for the price it's really worth it.
Not too bad, (What's this?) unit is very easy to use, remote works great, sleek and compact and well put together. Sounds is marginal when using the I pod or I phone, CD and radio are great. It would be better if it had a USB connections as well as the plug for aux MP3. Bass is a little weak, btu overall a good valus for the money.

  • 2 3/4 Slim and Stylish Design
  • Push to Open Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone
  • Clear Sound

  • 2 3/4 Slim and Stylish Design.Push to Open Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone.Clear Sound.Enjoy your favorite music from your iPod, iPhone, or CD with the SC-HC25 compact stereo system.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น