วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Coby CSP96 300-Watt 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System (Black)


COBY 5.1-CHANNEL HOME THEATER SPEAKER SYSTEM, (What's this?) Just received my speakers and I was apprehensive to say the least. To my surprise the order was delivered promptly and packaging was very neat.
Nice Inexpensive Speaker System, (What's this?) I ordered these because my 40" TV has such awful speakers even in our small study room. It was easy to setup, and now I have much better sound. The volume, treble and bass are good not great. For a small room, when we turn the volume up all the way, it's pretty loud. Sound quality is clear, bass actually works.
decent dorm speakers, (What's this?) pros
the speakers seem to get good sound, although they won't blow the house down. the set up is incredibly easy an convenient. the volume nobs on the top are very sensitive. the system is ascetically pleasing, and the light in front looks kinda' cool. all in all, i'd say these are a good set of speakers for the small price (i paid 40$).

cons
the cords are a little short, barely long enough to set up in a 15' X 10' dorm room, although this would easily be fixed by extending them with other speaker cords. the speakers themselves feel a little fragile (i wouldn't suggest dropping them at all). and the speakers can't be wall mounted easily, although it would be simple to "resign" their bases to fix this.
Great sound , huge flavor, (What's this?)
Pretty good for a low price, (What's this?) I don't know whT price it is now but i bought it around black Friday so it was a bargain. I use it for my small room and just only used 2 of the speakers so far and it works great. I'm guessing after I hook up the other ones it'll be even better.
what do i need to make it work?, (What's this?) I love my sorround sound but do i need and amp to hook up the jacks or a different reciever I have a JVC but nothing to hook the jacks into please help and tell me what i need Thank you very much.
Great for my mancave, (What's this?) I recieved my home theater system on tuesday and as soon as I set it up I was amazed at the sound. I experimented with different settings for my Xbox360 and decided on a forward configuration and will use the side speakers for movie watching. I can't wait to watch a football game with this setup. My best buy for 2011 so far.
Great Sounding, Also Good For Another Use (read on), This surround sound sounds great for the price. i only paid $$ for it. and im please, although seeing as im a basshead and love the feel of bass and sound of the bass. i wasnt to satisfied with its small 4inch subwoofer. (its great if you just want to feel it, or for there to be vibrations there but if you want it to rattle your house like me then read on for some awesome tricks) so i decided to buy a cheap $10 dual 6.5 inch subwoofers.

unscrewed the 4inch subwoofer
cut the wires as close to the sub as i could
stripped them
drilled a hole
added a set of inputs for the sub
plugged up my two 6.5's
and turned it on and
BAM i had some nice bass for 10$. the description isnt stating its full power output. because i am powering two 400 watt subwoofers (800 watts) and 2 100 watt midwoofers with dome tweeters now if you add that up. then thats, 1000 watts. it says its max power output is 300 watts. well i beg to differ. cause this gets loud enough on my 1000 watt set to fill my house! (note these are car subs and mids) im really loving it. although it sounded PERFECT i mean NOTHING was wrong with the other speakers it just didnt have enough bass and when i got the subs it drowned out the other speakers so i got something about louder! if heres a link to the subs i got. Pyle PLKB65 6.5'' 800 Watts 4 Way Hatchback Speaker Enclosure System <--- sounds great on it. gets super loud and is great for parties. ive overpowered and blown a 15 inch 600 watt subwoofer so im being careful with the two 6.5's. so i know if i wanted i could throw even more power into it!. if you need some advice or want to do this then let me know email me at (roberttwildman@gmail.com) and ill be glad to give some advice. hope this review helped.
Great to buy, (What's this?)
Reviews are spot on., (What's this?) Great buy for the money. Perfect for my room. Doesnt rattle the walls at night and wake the sleepers.

  • Designed for use with 5.1-channel DVD players, computer systems, and more
  • Independent volume, treble, and bass controls
  • 5.1-channel home theater system with 300 watts of power; includes 1 subwoofer and 5 satellite speakers
  • Magnetically shielded speakers allow for speaker placement in close proximity to your TV
  • Built-in switch allows you to easily change between audio connections

  • Designed for use with 5.1-channel DVD players, computer systems, and more.Independent volume, treble, and bass controls.5.1-channel home theater system with 300 watts of power; includes 1 subwoofer and 5 satellite speakers.Magnetically shielded speakers allow for speaker placement in close proximity to your TV.Built-in switch allows you to easily change between audio connections.Enjoy an immersive cinema experience at home with the affordable Coby CSP96 5.1-channel home theater speaker system, which includes a floor-rattling subwoofer and five 3-inch satellite speakers that fill a room with 300 watts of surround sound. The integrated amplifier and switch allows you to easily change between two source connections, and it also features independent volume/treble/bass control and magnetic shielding that allow for speaker placement in close proximity to your TV without interfering with the picture quality.

    See larger image.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น