วันพุธที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sangean America K-200 White K-200 WH AM/FM Multi-Function Upright Radio


a title for your review, (What's this?) Good sound, easy to use. Needs about 5 inches by 5 inches space. These words added to meet minimum number of words.
I love this little radio!, (What's this?) If you have limited counter space in your kitchen but want a radio, this is the radio for you. If your kitchen is white, you couldn't ask for a better radio---it almost disappears! Its isn't a Bose, but the sound is fine---so is the reception which I thought might be a problem since I have under counter lighting. Yup, its a cute little radio. I highly recommend it.
Great kitchen radio, (What's this?) I really like this radio, bought it for the kitchen. It is nicely designed, doesn't take much counter space. Good sound. My neighbor saw it and immediately bought one for herself.
Versatile and sensitive, (What's this?) This radio is convenient in a variety of situations. It pulls in stations well, sounds decent, and the battery-power capability came in handy in a recent power outage.
An attractive, and space saving radio, (What's this?) It takes a Philadelphia lawyer to be able to do all the programming that this little radio requires. Then, we have had several power outages, and after each one I need to re-program. It serves the purpose-saves space, and is "pretty," but do I need all these added features...i.e attachment for an MP3 player for instance? Maybe I am expecting too much. All I wanted was a radio that would give me a good sound, with both a.m and f.m features, but I have the time, the date, etc., and this is more than I need.
Nice little radio, (What's this?) This radio is just what I was looking for. It is small, easy to use, and has excellent sound. I live in an apt building in NYC and the AM and FM work fine. I just wish it came in black. I would buy this radio again.
love this radio, (What's this?) I love this radio! First I wanted something small to fit in my bathroom on my vanity. It doesn't take up much room but is taller so is easy to reach all the controls. It is easy to use with smooth surface buttons. The sound is good. It is easy to change bands and I use the presets for my favorite stations. I like the built in night light that you can control. Just so easy to use and sounds are good. The extras like voice recording and timer are useful. My grandsons recorded their Christmas list for me! I haven't used the ipod connection yet but I am glad I have that choice.
Great little radio, (What's this?) I love this radio. I have this sitting on my dressing table and it takes up very little space but sounds awesome. All the functions are very easy to figure out, and besides that, it's cute.
Quality sound, (What's this?) I was looking for a radio for my bathroom.
Lots of functionality in a small footprint, (What's this?) Very pleased with this new clock/radio for my kitchen. Wanted one with small footprint that could run off batteries. Great to be able to pick it up and carry with me other locations as I move around the house and outside. FM reception is excellent, even for station that we had trouble getting in clearly with past radios. I didn't "need" much more than a radio and clock, but am using the two alarms and "egg timer" frequently now that they are available. It's not a cheap radio, but it's very easy to use, provides great sound, is flexible with battery or AC operation and takes up little space...I feel I got my money's worth and expect it to be something my family will use for many years.

  • 5 Preset Stations
  • Digital AM/FM
  • Egg Timer
  • Voice Messages
  • Night Light

  • 5 Preset Stations.Digital AM/FM.Egg Timer.Voice Messages.Night Light.Sangean's new sleek and unique K-200 AM / FM-RBDS Digital Tuning Kitchen Radio brings a multi-media entertainment center to your kitchen combines the features of a traditional alarm clock. The versatile and unique omni-directional speaker design fills your kitchen with high-performance sound quality that plays your music with crystal clear digital sound, combined with deep bass tones for more powerful overall sound. And the eye-catching night light with eight brightness settings definitely gives a little brightness on your counter-top.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น