วันอังคารที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Ion Audio iPTUSB Portable USB Turntable with Software and Built-in Speaker


Great little turntable, (What's this?) We purchased this particular turntable from the reviews for the price and the battery option as we live in Europe . We own so many LP's and wanted to test them out after many years of no use. It has been worth every penny and we haven't even tried the software yet! We are very happy with the sound quality for such a cute little machine. It brought back a lot of memories of flipping the LP's and appreciate the convenience of modern technology but are happy to listen to some "blasts from the past.
Ion's iPTUSB Turntable--I'm well pleased., (What's this?) Great unit. I've just converted my 40th 33+1/3 Vinyl to CD. I downloaded a strobe template from the web and at the 33+1/3 the speed and pitch seem fairly stable. May not please an exacting audiophile, but it pleases me. And of course if you want to adjust the pitch itself, you can do this. I had no trouble with either hum or rumble.

I'm not using the free software. I'm accustomed to Blaze Audio's RipEditBurnPlus and I'm using this software which gives good results. You can have the results in .wav form or others such as .mp3.

The stereo separation seems good. As the Ion people reminded me, be sure to go to your computer and set control panel/sound/recording/properties/advanced to "2 channel 16 bit, 44100 Hz(CD Quality)", not mono. My setting had been on mono.

I'm now pumping my "Sound of Music" vinyl directly into my Onkyo receiver Tape input using the RCA leads. Great quality, no problems. Best to use such hi level inputs; if you use lo level phono inputs you can distort or clip the signal, since the unit has a high level output ceramic cartridge.

I'm told that some audiophiles frown on ceramic cartridges because they're more rigid and don't track as well as magnetics. But I think the sound is just great!

I've got tapes that I want to convert also, using the iPTUSB, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.
Save Your LPs and Tapes, (What's this?) I searched for this type of product for quite some time. Cost was always way too high. Amazon sent a suggestion to me and when I looked my jaw dropped. It seemed to do everything I wanted and the price was quite reasonable. The unit has proven to be more than I expected. I'm in the process of transferring my old LPs to CD and will then move on to my cassette tapes. It is easy to use and the enclosed software is very straightforward. I use a Mac and it could not be easier. Windows folk may have a bit more work to do in installing the software. It will be well worth the effort. It does the job of units costing hundreds more.
Ideal!, (What's this?) My husband and I received this record player this afternoon. I had been looking for one since I'd moved a month ago and had to leave my old one behind, and I'm very pleased with this one. Its built-in speaker is perfect for our living environment but might not be suitable for someone to listen to in a large room. Since it is a portable unit it is a more personal unit than a regular record player.
Worth every penny with the right software!, (What's this?) I purchased this to transfer my music-loving mom's vinyl collection for her Christmas. I was not too impressed with the included software. It works but not as reliable as I wanted.
Ion Turntable for great record listening experience, I bought this ad never knew what a great product it is. i really enjoy the portability and size, you can actually stack it with your records. The only thing i didnt like was the fact that you cant upgrade the needle to a higher quality type, there are replacement needle available and cheap at that. i have recently purchased some KRK rocket 5 speakers and adapted them to the turntable and my family and i have enjoyed the player greatly. if your on a budget this is the best thing out there. careful though its made of plastic and is very easily damaged but thats if your an idiot most people arent... also able to play 45 and has an adapter.
ION USB Turntable, (What's this?) I bought this turntable for the specific purpose of transferring my vinyl recordings to CD - and I am not disappointed. This item is easy to set up and easy to use. I would not recommend it for stand-alone listening, but for this purpose it fills the bill. The instructions are brief and easy to follow.
Just getting started with vinyl, (What's this?) As a person who is just getting started with vinyl, I need a relatively cheap, but easy to use high quality record player. This one did the job perfectly. Awesome buy I would recommend it to anyone.
useless piece of junk, (What's this?) useless.................nothing worked as advertised...........hate having to use iTunes in the first place. Just using it as a standalone player doesn't work, with the volume up 100% you can barely hear it from the speaker ...............
Good Product with excellent Amazon service, (What's this?) This is first time i purchased something from Amazon, and did not have very high expectations. The reasons were manifold, but the biggest is i reside in India, and was always skeptical on how things would work (specially Customs) when something is shipped from the US. Looking at this i would like to split the review in two parts : 1) The Product itself, 2) The Amazon Import Service

The Product: For the price which i paid for this product, i believe it is complete value for money. I have not noticed any problems which others have been talking about. For me it works just perfect. The sound quality is good enough and the compact size is a big +ve. Being able to record the LP's at a reasonable quality is a big plus.

Amazon Import Service: This is an unbelievable service, and i would recommend it to one and all. Every thing worked like clock work precision. Right from when the order was received to the actual delivery. No pain of Custom clearance, as this is a part of the service. Overall a great service. Am truly impressed.

  • Turns records into MP3 format
  • Built-in speaker
  • Protective dust cover with integrated carrying handle
  • Battery-powered by 6 D batteries or AC power adapter
  • Fits in a standard 12" record case

  • Turns records into MP3 format.Built-in speaker.Protective dust cover with integrated carrying handle.Battery-powered by 6 D batteries or AC power adapter.Fits in a standard 12" record case. Computer Requirements PC: Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) or Vista (32-bit or 64-bit) Mac: OS X 10.4 or later What's in the Box iPTUSB turntable, dust cover, slipmat, 45 rpm adapter, cartridge with pre-assembled stylus, USB cable, audio cables, power adapter, software CD, quick start guide The included cover with handle (see larger image). The iPTUSB also has a line input jack so you can connect other music sources such as cassette decks, and turn your other music into MP3s.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น