วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony HTSS380 3D Home Theater System


New but not improved..., (
Good Sound, (What's this?) Bought this home theater system for my daughter for Christmas. She really does like it a great deal. Has good sound and would recommend to other customers.
shipping, (What's this?) hi dear, is there a problem with this item? is about the shipping, why this is not shipping yet? i need this item with me fast because i'm leaving next week out of the country and i'm going to take it with me.
Name is not accurate, (What's this?) Doesn't play blu ray disks. It is only an amazing surround sound system. Blu ray player sold separately:(. Had to purchase a separate blu ray player after I got it out of the packaging. The sound it great and everything actually runs through this using HDMI cables.
Sony HTSS380 HT-SS380 3D Blu-ray Disc Matching Surround Sound System, (What's this?) - Sounds great
- Fills the whole room really well
- Love the surround sound
- Love the base
- Love the radio and easy integration of Sony TV, PS3 and Logitech Revue

Definitely recommend it. Great product for the price.
Excellent quality for this price, (What's this?) Hi,
I purchased this product during the Nov 2011 Thanksgiving deals and I found it to be extremely convincing. Mine is a medium sized hall and I connected this Home Theater system with my Sony TV and PS3, its amazing and I would recommend this to anyone looking for good experience at this price. You certainly have better products in market plus better features but i doubt if they give it to you at this price.

Pros:
- Excellent packing - I had no problem taking stuff out and connecting.
- Easy interface with my TV and PS3; being Sony helps.
- Good movie experience with woofer and Surround.
- Comes with a handy Ipod/Iphone dock.

Cons:
- Speakers could have been a little small & trendy, they look like desktop speakers.
- So many switches on remote that makes you feel like a robot.
- No HDMI cables; you have to buy them separately.
Great sounding audio., (What's this?) Not much to say here, this is a nice sounding device for the money. Stylish and with three HDMI inputs you can connect most devices without hassle. I guess if there was one downside it's that the sound has a bit more treble out of the box and the sub woofer isn't powered. Some movies, like The Matrix with its heavy bass, make it reverberate a bit too much.
Sound OK, little disappointed., (What's this?) I was originally looking for a new quality receiver to hook up my older speakers to get more HDMI connections.

After reading board review, I bought this HT-SS380 from Amazon during labor day sales for under $250, what a deal
(It has receiver,speakers and Ipod/Iphone dock).

I received it yesterday, opened the box and realized it comes with TINY little speakers. My fault for not checking at the spec in Amazon,I only looked at the nice photo &receiver spec; but I overlooked it cleary says Speaker Dimensions: 3.3 x 8.6 x 3.7 in.

The speakers are light and flimsy,1bs, how could it counds good?! The sound is low to medium, not solid,the quality is not good enough for an audiophile. Even my existing 5 years old Panasonic stereo system sounds more solid than this.

I immediately process return today (first time ever for me to return a product I bought from Amazon in years), and
ordered Sony STRDH820 7.2 Channel 3D AV Receiver, hopefully it not disappoint me.
Home theater, (What's this?) It's a good product without the DVD player. There are others in the market for 20.00 dollars more with DVD PLAYER
Overall good sound.
Sony 3D, (What's this?) Was a breeze to set up, worked first time without a headache and produces a very good surround sound experience. Would recommend to all but the most discrimanting of theather buffs.

  • HDMI Repeater with 3D pass-through
  • Three HDMI inputs: single-cable High-Definition AV connections
  • iPod/iPhone dock1 for video, music and photos
  • 1000 watt 5.1 channel surround sound (167 W x5 + 165 W)
  • BRAVIA Widget unified on-screen interface

  • HDMI Repeater with 3D pass-through.Three HDMI inputs: single-cable High-Definition AV connections.iPod/iPhone dock1 for video, music and photos.1000 watt 5.1 channel surround sound (167 W x5 + 165 W).BRAVIA Widget unified on-screen interface. Complete your entertainment with 5.1 channels of audio and included iPod/iPhone dock1. Sony’s HT-SS380 system delivers a soul-satisfying 1000 Watts of power5. You’re ready for the future with connections for three HDMI sources including 3D pass-through and Audio Return Channel3. The system even matches the design of BRAVIA televisions and Sony BD players.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น