วันอังคารที่ 24 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Belkin AV20000B03 PureAV Blue Series Digital Optical Audio Cable, 3Ft Good reliable, economical product


Works Like A Charm, (What's this?) I bought this to go with the Gefen Digital Audio To Analog Audio Converter in order to get audio from my Apple TV 2 to a DVI TV. The converter came with a Toslink patch cable, but it didn't work. I'd ordered the Belkin one not knowing a cable was included, and it's a good thing. The Belkin works perfectly.
closeout, never dissapointed., (What's this?) something about belkin cables, their soupleness makes me feel better about spending more usually, but at $5 primed each its a steal!

these are pretty much only useful as component interconnects at 3 feet which is fine, because thats what the vast majority of end users buy these for.

Optical is wonderful, the cables are great quality and thats that.
Great cable!, (What's this?) Nothing but good things to say about this digital audio cable. I was a little worried when I read that people were having trouble with the cable making a good connection. I went for it anyway.
Belkin Fan, You can't go wrong with a Belkin. The 3' cable however is pushing the limit. We have a small entertainment center, but it was pretty tight reaching the bottom shelf where the Xbox is.
Good reliable, economical product, (What's this?) There's not much you can write about a connector cable, especially if it does its job well! This cable does its job, and does it well. The cable feels durable, the ends are well formed and I did not have any trouble with the connections.
Awesome, This is a very great optical cable the sound quality is better than what i expected to get for this price. Belkin is a trusted brand and good in manufacturing cables. The cable is as good as those high end brand that i compared. Lastly, the this cable is recommended for those who want good quality but cheap price.
It fits just fine, (What's this?) Having read a few reviews that complained that this optical cable didn't fit snuggly, I was a little worried that I'd experience the same problem. But I connected my new Harden Kardin receiver to my new Pioneer 301 disk changer, and the fit is perfect and snug. Also, I don't think I'm imagining it, the sound is better with the optical connection.
Nice cable, good price!, (What's this?) Got this cable for under $5 during a lightning deal. Compared to the 2 other optical cables that we have, this is a much better build quality (The others came with products, so they weren't very expensive). This cable has caps for the optical ends that are connected to the cable itself, so no losing them. I didn't experience any fit issues like others have. I used it to connect a PS3 and an Onkyo surround system. Obviously its only 3 ft, so don't buy it and expect longer, but that was all I needed so I give the cable 5/5 stars.
Works perfectly, (What's this?) I've only had this installed a couple of days, but working perfectly. Good construction, I like the end-caps (not ever optical cable seems to have these), and it does what it is supposed to.
Works well, (What's this?) I needed this cable to solve a problem for my dad's audio system and this was perfect. I was having a really difficult time finding this sort of cable locally, so I went onto Amazon and decided to give this particular cable a shot. It seems like a quality, durable cable and it has performed as expected.

  • Precision-Molded, Corrosion-Resistant Connectors Provide Superior Connection & Extended Life
  • High-Performance Cladding Provides Maximum Durability & Lowest-Possible Loss
  • Precision-Polished Optical Terminations Minimizes Loss For Better High Frequencies & A More Realistic Stereo Image
  • Belkin, the leader in the cable industry, has the cable you need
  • Always ahead of the rest, Belkin supports the latest technologies

  • Precision-Molded, Corrosion-Resistant Connectors Provide Superior Connection & Extended Life.High-Performance Cladding Provides Maximum Durability & Lowest-Possible Loss.Precision-Polished Optical Terminations Minimizes Loss For Better High Frequencies & A More Realistic Stereo Image.Belkin, the leader in the cable industry, has the cable you need.Always ahead of the rest, Belkin supports the latest technologies. Belkin Components is the preeminent technology leader in connectivity solutions for the computer and consumer electronics user. Producing the highest-quality cabling products has always been the key to success. Always ahead of the rest, Belkin supports the latest technologies.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น