วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pyle Home PDIC60 250-Watt 6.5-Inch Two-Way In-Ceiling Speaker System (Pair) Pyle PDIC60 - housing is cheap


good for the price, (What's this?) it is a good speaker system for the price but the install manual is not user friendly at all. it does not tell you how to take the grill out of the frame. i tried to call tech support and was on wait for 1 hour at which time i hung up. i finally got someone and he made me feel like i was a dummy. you have to pry the grill out he said. why didn't the instuctions tell me that. please fix it for the next customer. thank you.
Good Value, (What's this?)
Great Sound for the $, (What's this?)
Excellent, (What's this?) For the price you would think that these are cheap and would sound horrible but for the average person these speakers are excellent I bought 2 sets and they sound great. If you were to buy these speakers from the pyleaudio.com website these are $100.00 speakers so I think these are pretty good deal if your looking for some inexpensive in-ceiling speakers.
Pyle Celing Speakers - Good Buy!, (What's this?) Purchased these to install in our new construction home. Installation was easy with the template provided. They fit nicely against the ceiling and the white color matched our ceiling and did not need painting. The sound is pretty good for this price point and overall we are pleased and would recommend these ceiling speakers.
Amazing For The Price, (What's this?) I was looking to get speakers for a 16x18 size media room in my basement. I have already experienced shopping for ceiling speakers for my upstairs common room. I went with very high end speakers having a company install "speaker craft" along with a sonos system. I paid $8,000 dollars and although they did an amazing job and the speakers can make the house shake; I did not have the same financing options for the basement. I took my chances with these speakers thinking that they were so cheap that if they didn't work, I can just give them away. It turns out that they speakers are awesome. I definately hesitate to turn them up to see what they can do as I am sure they would blow. But believe me when I tell you that I have them loud enough to impress most people who have not alerady heard the system I have upstairs. This was a killer deal and I wanted to share it with everyone!
It is nice for a change to get a good deal on quality sound.
Wow, great sound at a low price., (What's this?) I installed these speakers in our bedroom, master bath and laundry and was amazed with the stereo sound. Liked them so much I installed them in our pool shelter ceiling. They are very smooth and hold a high volume without distortion. At this price you can't go wrong if you are looking for casual listening.
Pyle PDIC60 - housing is cheap, (What's this?) Purchased 3 pairs of these speakers for 5.1 system. Upon opening package, 3 of the 6 speakers have cracks in the plastic housing where there is a screw in place. Seems that when they screwed the screws in, they screwed it either too tight or the plastic is simply too cheap and cracked. Its very obvious, so it's unfortunately there's no Q/C. When i actually use the speakers i will update my review.
awesome speakers, (What's this?)
Exactly what we were looking for, (What's this?) They don't make the speakers anymore that we already have in the house, so we needed something good looking and good sounding, these are both.

  • 250 Watts Rated Peak Power - Sold as a Pair
  • Frequency Response: 65Hz-22kHz
  • 6.5'' Midbass Speaker - 4-8 Ohm Impedance
  • Directable 1'' Titanium Dome Tweeter - Overall Dimensions: 9'' Diameter x 2 3/4'' Depth
  • 1'' High Temperature Voice Coil - Cut-Out Dimensions: 7 7/8'' Diameter x 2 3/4'' Depth

  • 250 Watts Rated Peak Power - Sold as a Pair.Frequency Response: 65Hz-22kHz.6.5'' Midbass Speaker - 4-8 Ohm Impedance.Directable 1'' Titanium Dome Tweeter - Overall Dimensions: 9'' Diameter x 2 3/4'' Depth.1'' High Temperature Voice Coil - Cut-Out Dimensions: 7 7/8'' Diameter x 2 3/4'' Depth. The Pyle Pro PDIC60 two-way in-ceiling speaker system delivers stereo sound to any room in your home or office without cluttering floor space. Each unit in the pair measures 6.5” round, equipped with a 1” high temperature voice coil and directable 1” titanium dome tweeter for a full, rich sound. These speakers pump out up to 250 watts max and are sold as a pair.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น