วันศุกร์ที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

3.5mm Stereo Male To Male Cable 12 ft.


Good investment, (What's this?) This cable does everything,and comes as described.
Works perfectly, (What's this?) I bought this to plug my laptop to my T.V and it works perfectly.
Awesome cable!, (What's this?) I can't believe that this cable was inexpensive and functions great! 12 feet of cable for a couple of bucks?!! What a great deal. Walmart wanted $8 for a 3 foot cable. This was a great deal and it is great quality.
PLUG "N" PLAY, (What's this?)
WORSE, (What's this?) I wanted to rate it 0/5. But its not allowing me to enter 0. That's why it's 1/5.

Not working at all. It messed up my laptop and my cell.
Great Product!, (What's this?) This is a great product for the price. You can't go wrong when it's under $3. If for whatever reason you don't like it, just buy something else. You didn't pay an arm and a leg. Anyways, I use this cable when I connect my netbook to the TV. It works great. The audio is nice and clear. No need to pay full price when you can have a bargain like this.
works for me, (What's this?) A plug is a plug works fine for me. Appears well enough made. No surprises. A good and useful cable I needed and, as usual found at Amazon.
Good Price, (What's this?) Can't beat the price and the shipping was right on time...early actually...works like a charm and highly recommend if you find yourself needing to extend whatever it is you're extending...
Product is of a low quality, (What's this?) I took a chance purchasing this very inexpensive cable. Unfortunately, the quality is very low. Any time you touch or move the cable, particularly the ends near the connectors, I get static.
Good Product, (What's this?) The stereo male to male cable works well and is 12 feet long so no stretching to connect devises. Arrived on time with Amazon.

  • Industry standard 3.5 mm (1/8") patch cable
  • Nickel plated plugs
  • Molded connectors with strain relief

  • Industry standard 3.5 mm (1/8") patch cable.Nickel plated plugs.Molded connectors with strain relief. Audio sources come in all shapes and sizes. DVD players, laptops, portable CD players, MP3 players, iPods, PCs, and projectors all have one thing in common—a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo audio output jack. This 3.5 mm stereo male to male patch cable has been built for clean signal transfer and durability.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น