วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Mediabridge - Toslink Cable - Optical Digital Audio Cable - 10ft


Good Product, (What's this?) Fast shipping. Product looks good. I'm satisfied with my purchase. I don't believe in super premium cables that "make your music dance..." This is the right product at the right price.
Mediabridge Toslink Cable, (What's this?) The seller was prompt in processing the order and arrived quickly.

I purchased two cables (one for input and another for the output ports) and did not have any problems with the connectors not fitting into the Toslink port in either device. Both cables clicked and locked into the ports on both devices. The cables were used to connect my MacPro workstation to a Behringer DEQ2496 digital audio processor. The 10' cables gives me plenty of distance to position the two units in their ideal location in my setup. I would buy them again.
Great Cables, great price, (What's this?) I've used Mediabridge cables for a few years now. They are the only ones I buy for my home theater. Great cables at a great price. Highly recommended. Quality construction, never had an issue.
works as advertised, (What's this?) The only issue with the product was a result of personal ignorance.
Nice cable, (What's this?) Good heavy gauge wire, nice grips, looks to be made very well, and came in packaging that tells me they care about all aspects of making a quality product. Connects and sounds great. I strongly recommend this wire.
Mediabridge 10 ft. Optical DA Cable, (What's this?) I have an older receiver that doesn't have HDMI input so I purchased this cable to send audio to my receiver. I removed the fiber tip protectors and installed the cable within a few minutes. The cable fit nicely into my optical fiber output on my TV and optical fiber input on my receiver. I enjoy the functionality of this cable and now I have a great surround system to support my big screen TV.
No Dolby 5.1 with this cable, (What's this?) Couple reviewers referred to potential problems with 5.1. I can definitely say that 5.1 did NOT work with this cable. Not only did i get ZERO level for the rear speakers, the overall sound was SUBSTANTIALLY more muddled and less vibrant compared to good old-fashioned RCA audio cables when doing a straight-ahead A/B comparison between the two set-ups (remotely switching between the two). Very disappointing.
Great cable value, (What's this?) gGreat cable value that works well with my Samsung products. I don't see any difference between it and the one I spent 3 or 4 times more for the brand name that I used on my other TV.
Great product and a great price, (What's this?) This is a great price for a high quality product. It is an HDMI cable that can handle 3d and I believe the construction is of high quality and I used it to run my 3d blu ray through my receiver and back to the TV for high quality 3d picture. It is amazing what Best Buy charges for these cables...this price point is fine. I bought Mediabridge across the board and have yet to have any problems with any of their cables.
works with Samsung TV and Focusrite Saffire, (What's this?) I use the Mediabridge Toslink cable to connect a Samsung UN46B6000 to a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 audio interface and it works fine. The cable has great built quality with durable material. I believe it will last a long time with no worry. I have used other Mediabridge cables and I like their quslity as well.

  • Compatible With S/PDIF, ADAT's, Dolby Digital, & DTS
  • Multichannel Digital Audio Output
  • IMPORTANT NOTE - Please Remove Protective Rubber Tips Prior to Installation.
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Crystal Clear Digital Audio via a Lightweight and Flexible Toslink Cable

  • Compatible With S/PDIF, ADAT's, Dolby Digital, & DTS.Multichannel Digital Audio Output.IMPORTANT NOTE - Please Remove Protective Rubber Tips Prior to Installation..Limited Lifetime Warranty.Crystal Clear Digital Audio via a Lightweight and Flexible Toslink Cable. The Toslink optical audio connection carries a digital audio stream using a fiber-optic cable. This Mediabridge Toslink Cable is perfect for whenever you need to connect audio devices, such as a CD or DVD players to a receiver or preamplifier.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น