วันเสาร์ที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Cables To Go CTG 12ft 3.5MM STEREO AUDIO EXTENSION CABLE M/F ( 13788 )


Good quality and serves its purpose, (What's this?) It's made of good quality material. It does feel like it'll last for a long time. It's serving its purpose in perfect performance. Totally much cheaper than buying locally. Was gonna buy this first locally for almost 10 bucks until I found this here for a third of the price. Highly recommended.
Almost worth the price., (What's this?) I'm not even sure it made it to the two-week mark, but one side went out. If I connect my headphones just so - not completely in - then I get sound in left and right, but at a lower sound level. But it was a $3 purchase, so I guess I got what I paid for.
Does what it says! Good product., (What's this?) I bought this cable to run from my computer to my sound system (about 10 feet apart). I have plenty of slack and the sound quality is not distorted. Very good product.
Good enough for price, (What's this?) Used these just so I could get sound on my tv at night...only complaint is there is no way to adjust volume...tested them with regular ipod headphones and bose qc15...to loud on the bose...overall...good quality cable...works with any headphones...just turn tv down...plug in headphones and off you go to enjoy your movies and music in peace.
I liked it, length plus durability =AWESOME, (What's this?) It was nice and sturdy and thick, Ive had other cables like this but this one seemed to be of GREAT quality, and the price was so cheap it was basically a steal.
Doesn't work with my stereo equipment, (What's this?) The problem with buying anything online is it is difficult to actually ascertain whether or not it will work as expected. These are 3.5mm just as my system but they sure don't work with it!

I'll be looking around to find ones that do.

I will say that they were processed and shipped quickly and arrived in a padded envelope so were in great shape. They were inexpensive so it is unlikely that I'll bother with a return.
Not recommended - died within one month, (What's this?) I was concerned when I first received this cable that it did not "feel right". Within a month, the cable started acting up and now I will have to purchase another (not this one). Recommend you spend a little more money to get the quality.
not good, (What's this?) its one of the cables were if you move it around the music only comes out of one speaker, they might not all be like that but mine is very difficult to get to work right.
Bad Quality, While the shipping was fast, the price was decent, and the product seemed okay, when actually used there is a major loss of sound quality.
12ft 3.5MM Stereo Audio Extension Cable M/F, (What's this?) I found this product to arrive on time,and it basically did as described and worked fine....

  • Lifetime warranty
  • Black color
  • Extend the reach of your existing 3.5mm Audio Cable

  • Lifetime warranty.Black color.Extend the reach of your existing 3.5mm Audio Cable. "Cable To Go's 3.5mm stereo audio extension cables extend the distance of your existing 3.5mm audio cables. 3.5mm audio cables are used to connect the 3.5mm jack from CD players, stereos, speakers, PC/TV tuners and other audio devices. Enjoy the lasting quality and performance with its shielded design and molded connecters.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น