วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

GE Digital Audio Coaxial Cable (AV23324) (AV-23324)(Color May Vary)


great cable for cheap, (What's this?) The product was as advertised. came in original GE packaging and works just as expected. It even came a day earlier than i thought it would! no negatives here.
Great Cable, (What's this?) No problems at all with this cable. Reasonably thick and works as expected. The vendor sent it to me as promised. I would definelty order from them again.
Not so good, When I received this product one end was not even attached! I tried to put it back together and make it work which it did not. It wasn't even worth the trouble to ship it back. Went to Radio Shack and bought one.
Great cable!, (What's this?) This is a great cable that is definitely worth the money. It did exactly what I wanted it to do.
it works really well, (What's this?) Don't think too much and buy it. i connected it to my sony receiver with blu ray player and sound is amazing. i was using the rca to connect my player with receiver but after connecting it with coaxial cable there's a noticeable difference in the sound, more clean boom and more clear sound.
Great Product!!, (What's this?) Needed this cable to complete some audio connections in my home theatre system. This cable by GE is high quality & it is doing a fine job in my system & the Amazon price was very reasonable.
Perfect., (What's this?) I really really really really really really really really really like my new cable. Why? It works just as it should. If you need one, I would get this one.
solid coax cable for a great price, (What's this?) I used this with my z-5500 and it works great!
Coax for my pc, optical for my game consoles, analog for anything else.
EXCELLENT GE DIGITAL AUDIO COAXIAL CABLE!, (What's this?)
This cable was used in a toshiba sd-k620, (What's this?) The audio was fantastic and a breeze to feed digital audio to my Yamaha rx-v465 a/v receiver and 5.0 speaker system.

Now all that is left is the powered sub woofer for the complete 5.1 surround sound.

  • 6 FT, CONNECTS ANY 2 DIGITAL AUDIO COMPONENTS EQUIPPED WITH DIGITAL AUDIO COAXIAL JACKS , LOW LOSS, DOUBLE-SHIELDED DIGITAL AUDIO COAXIAL CABLE WITH RCA-TYPE PLUGS ON EACH END , COLORS MAY VARY

  • 6 FT, CONNECTS ANY 2 DIGITAL AUDIO COMPONENTS EQUIPPED WITH DIGITAL AUDIO COAXIAL JACKS , LOW LOSS, DOUBLE-SHIELDED DIGITAL AUDIO COAXIAL CABLE WITH RCA-TYPE PLUGS ON EACH END , COLORS MAY VARY. Digital Audio Coax Cable connects DVDs, digital CD players, satellite receiver, digital home theater receivers and other devices equipped with digital audio coaxial connections.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น