วันเสาร์ที่ 17 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Sony Wireless Stereo Headphones Sys (Audio/Video/Electronics / Audio Accessories)


better headphones elsewhere, I've had this set for a few years and found out that price usually doesn't always equal quality. The cheap foam speaker covers fell apart within a few years and aren't sold anywhere. Recently the plug in for the r/l wires is defective and I'm only getting the left channel unless I pull the plug out a bit to get mono in both earphones.

Sound quality is good when they work, but they are limited as far as angle-to-sending unit. I little to the side of the beam and no sound.

For the price, I wouldn't recommend them.
Love it!, (What's this?) I bought this primarily so I could sleep while my wife watches TV. I was very surprised by the sound quality-as good as home theater. The ease and comfort is another big plus. My wife loves them, and I get to sleep early.


Wireless Stereo Headphones Sys.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น