วันศุกร์ที่ 23 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

SANUS SYSTEMS BF-31B Wood Speaker Stands


good concept, mediocre quality, (What's this?) This is a cool looking stand and is very functional. But the quality is compromised as the stands cracked right away, during assembly.
These stands are pretty decent but one design flaw, (What's this?) I read the reviews prior to purchasing these stands and was aware of the wood splitting issue. While assembling I kept that in mind. There's one split but it is only visible if you are close to the stand. The stands are very sturdy and they fit my speakers perfectly. The only disappointment was that my 16 guage speaker wires do not fit through the bottom of the actual speaker stand, they fit through the base though (bad design flaw imo). Otherwise the stands are great.
good stands for me, (What's this?) Even with some reviews talking about how the wood splits or problems with assembly I didn't have any problems. The box was easy to open. The pieces were clean and looked really nice. I didn't use any drills just hand tightened the screws in. I used a extra cardboard box to lay the long sections on since I was screwing it in by myself. No cracked or broken pieces. The stand is stable with the four pegs on the bottom. The speakers fit well on top. Yes a good hit or some kid running around will knock them over but that's pretty much any stand. You'd need to wall mount them to avoid that. Overall it looks great, places the speakers higher up and nothing was broken. Can't ask for much more than that. I haven't used the wiring system yet and probably won't since the speakers are right next to the tv and the other 4 are against the walls.
Nice stands - easy assembly., (What's this?) These speaker stands come flat-packed - assembly required.
Assembly is easy - just turn some screws (Phillips head) and in about 10-20 minutes you will have a pair of speaker stands.

What I like: Tall stands with adequate speaker wire covering.
Not so great: the top plate is very small. I recommend museum wax or Velcro to hold the speakers on the top of these stands. The rubber grips are a nice choice for small speakers but don't provide a base for larger speakers.

Other: When I opened the box the parts gave off a strong chemical smell - the smell went away after a day. Be warned if you are sensitive to chemical smells you will need to air these out before putting them close to you.
great value, (What's this?) took me 20 minutes to put together.i did not have any problems with the simulated wood spliting that i read in past reveiws..i hand turned the screws just enough to line up with the pre drill holes and finish screwing them in with a drill slowly..the hole for the speaker wire was large enough go fit my 14gauge wire...i have med size bookshelf speakers and the stands are stable..for tbe price you cant go wrong.
Good stands... with a little outside help, (What's this?) I read all the reviews about the stands splitting. I wasn't sure if it was because people were using power tools improperly or if it was a flaw by design.

I didn't take any chances. I took a drill bit and made the holes slightly larger... and I mean SLIGHTLY. When I did get around to putting the screws in with my drill, I took it very slowly and ensured the screws were straight. I didn't' over tighten the screws either. Once the drill gave resistance, it was done.

The stands don't wobble at all, and it's quite sturdy. I have hardwoods, so I didn't install the carpet spikes. Instead, I installed four large vinyl bumpers on the bottoms of each stand. Got those from Home Depot.

On the top, I followed someone else's recommendation and bought the Blu-Tack Reusable Adhesive to better secure my speakers to the small platform. Works like a dream.

I don't like that I had to MacGyver my way to a good speaker stand, but the stand itself is fine. Just follow the above steps if you plan on using large bookshelf speakers or using these on hardwoods.
TOTAL JUNK!!, I know these were only $40,but come on!!..These are not even close to being "wood"
As soon as I attempted to put a screw in,the "wood" split about 3 inches!!
These are made for the little cube speakers,NOT bookshelf speakers,I would never attempt to place a 15lb speaker on these,they would probably fall apart!!...
EASY TO ASSEMBLE, NO CRACKS, ATTRACTIVE STANDS, (What's this?) These were very easy to assemble with the help of very simple and clear instruction (again, simple and clear). The parts were efficiently packaged and neatly presented.

So you don't damage the parts (split, cracks, etc), ONLY USE HAND SCREWDRIVER to tighten the pieces together (don't over torque them either)... and follow directions. I'm not sure why so many owners have had difficult time putting stands together without damaging them. Therefore, don't let those reviews deterring you from buying this fine product.

As some may have mentioned, you may want to put the base spikes in first before putting other pieces together. That way, you don't put the stress on the other parts while trying to hammer the spikes down. The pre-drilled holes for the spikes were a little snug so I had to widen the holes a little (by gently twirling the screwdriver in the holes for a handful of rounds). Then I lightly hammered those bad boys down... worked perfectly.

These have been nicely housing my KLH 911 (about 6 X 6.5 IN base/15 pounds) bookshelf speakers for my budget home theater.
Good for the Price, (What's this?) These are fine medium/small speaker stands. Sure beats having my rear speakers sitting on the floor. I recommend these. Their nothing too fancy, but sure do the task and are well crafted.
Assembly a little difficult without splitting wood, (What's this?) The speaker stands are reasonably priced. I wish there were more options available on wood stains but they go well with my pioneer speakers. I have assembled a lot of wood products and these are almost impossible to assemble without splitting wood. I managed to hide the split with a permanent marker and don't believe it effected the integrity of the speaker stands.

  • Constructed of medium density fibercore to minimize resonance
  • Furniture-grade appearance with upscale performance
  • 31- Inch high
  • Concealed wire management
  • Twin contoured pillars give support and rigidity

  • Constructed of medium density fibercore to minimize resonance.Furniture-grade appearance with upscale performance.31- Inch high.Concealed wire management.Twin contoured pillars give support and rigidity. SANUS SYSTEMS BF-31B Wood Speaker Stands features like ABS plastic spikes, a concealed wire path and neoprene speaker isolation pads, and a sound foundation for speakers.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น