วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Bose 161 Bookshelf Speaker System (Black)


Be realistic, I've been a Bose fan forever. They are hard to beat, but like anything you have to be realistic. I have 2 pairs of Bose 701's that cost a thousand dollars each. I also have two pairs of 161's. I have enough sense not to expect the 161's to compare with the big guys. People who buy these and moan about them not measuring up to Bose' reputation, are the same people who would buy a Pinto and complain that it won't pull their mobile home. You get what you pay for, and for what these speakers cost, they're very good speakers.
Great surround speakers, I use these for my side and rear surround speakers. Paired with Bose L & R & C speakers and an Onkyo receiver & sub. Very happy with the sound.
Great Value, (What's this?) I used Infinity reference 2000.3 as rear speakers for my home theater for a long time and recently I replaced them with Boss 161 speakers. I did not know what I was missing for all those years. These small Boss speakers give incredible sound with my Harmon Kardon Home Theater Receiver.
Best Bookshelf Speakers ever, (What's this?) I recently purchased a Bose 161 Bookshelf Speaker System, and the performance is beyond my expectations. The sound is crisp and clear, and the sleek black design is otherwise invisible on the dark shelf unit (literally a bookcase) where the twin speakers sit. I bought them as an adjunct to the flat screen TV in my den, but they are anything but secondary in their ability to render surround sound and film scores. They help bring dialogue to the forefront (without the aid of a center speaker) and also play music from the A/V stereo receiver to which they are wired. For the price of $158, I heartily recommend them.
Adequate for a Small Space, (What's this?) We puchased these speakers to place inside a cabinet in our new apartment, which they do fine. The sound is not nearly as good as that from our old standard size Cambridege speakers.
Excellent Home Theater Surround Sound Speakers, While Shopping for a New Pair of Stereo Speakers at ABC Warehouse I have listen to the Bose 161 Speakers and given their small size they can only be used for Rear Channel Surround Sound Speakers. The performance is NOT good enough for 2 Channel Stereo Applications. They lack bass and sound gets distorted at high volume levels. I love Bose Products and have a much better Set of Bose 301 Series 1 Speakers with Walnut Woodgrain still going strong 30+ Years Later. Produced from 1975-1983 mine just had the woofers refoamed.
Not Impressed, After listening to many speakers back to back while I was sampling what units I would like to try out, I listened to the 161's. I have to say they were the worst sounding speakers in the place.
Most amazing speakers, (What's this?) This is the 5 th pair of Bose speakers I have bought for my house the sound is the best. Expensive but you pay what is the best in the market class.
I'm very happy with these speakers, (What's this?) I purchased these speakers as my primary music speakers for my small studio apartment. They sound great and are perfect for a small area. Many of the reviews questioned whether or not they would be good for music rather than surround sound but I'm very happy with them.
Great Surround Speakers, (What's this?)

  • Versatile speakers for music and movies
  • Articulated Array® speaker design
  • Use in bookshelf or wall-mount applications

  • Versatile speakers for music and movies.Articulated Array® speaker design.Use in bookshelf or wall-mount applications. Enjoy rich, full sound from music or movies with this compact pair of sleek Bose speakers. Whether placed on a desk or bookshelf or mounted on a wall for use as surround speakers, these speakers are designed to deliver balanced, spacious sound with minimal or moderate amplifier power (10 to 100 watts per channel). Automatic protection circuitry keeps the speaker drivers from being overdriven, heightening the speakers' reliability without interfering with your listening.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น