วันอังคารที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Sony MHCEC909iP Mini Hi-Fi Shelf System


worthless....., (What's this?) all around nightmare... wrong shipping,sent to another county in NC, CD doesn't "read" my disc, no wonder its Japanese, and the speaker knocked my lamp over, EVEN after I followed the instructions.
Great System, I bought this shelf system off walmart (they dont include tax with the shown price so it was about $186 I think). I absolutely love this. I am a college student and wanted this for my dorm and it works great. I can hear the sound perfectly throughout my entire floor if my door is open. The sub was definitely worth the extra money. If you want that loud bass, loud speaker sound, gotta get the sub woofer. It gives the system a more full sound. Be sure to secure the sub!!!!!! Mine came with little speaker pads to prevent the speakers from moving around, but i didnt put them on at first and the sub fell off the shelf, but i happened to be right there and caught it. I secured the sub, and havent had a problem since.
Few downfalls. The speaker wires are clips like i read about in other reviews, and they arent very long. I dont know enough about these things to make longer wires but im sure it is possible. The main console/ipod dock is bigger in the back because of an external fan so it doesnt fit in the bookshelf i have, but it works perfectly on top of the shelf. For my first ever speaker system i could not be more happy with the quality from only $200. The sound is really clear after they get broken in.
Will give you the loud good sound you crave, I love this radio I got it from a warehouse store.
Savy speakers, (What's this?) the speakers are great it really fills up a room with music and it is clear.
Nice System, Missing Some Features, The system is pretty loud and has a nice punchy sound. I'm using it in a dorm room and the bass from the unit is enough to shake my door. It can relatively loud without distorting. I got it for $179.99 at Best Buy after they did a price match with Walmart, but I would say the unit is a good value. The sub is pretty compact, but the wire to connect it could be a lot longer. The other speakers are a little large but I'd rather have large drivers than compact speakers. The iPod dock is a nice feature although it can feel sort of flimsy at times. I would like the feature of having RCA inputs to connect a TV and the top loading CD player is kind of dumb, but I don't listen to CDs so its not that big of a deal. Overall its a good unit with great sound for the price, but it's very basic. Good for dorm rooms or an office. Don't expect it to compete with a nice set of bookshelf speakers and a separate amplifier though.
Great system for the price, I always said I would never buy anymore Sony audio equipment after one of their amps caught fire in my car years ago. I saw this stereo at Walmart almost 2 years ago for $197 and I put my iPod on the test system and put on some rap with a lot of bass to hear it. I still have the system and I listen to it everyday. It still sounds fantastic. For the ones complaining about the subwoofer not being loud enough, you need to find another location to place it. It puts out plenty of bass you can feel if it is positioned correctly. I bump this daily and I have not blown the speakers. When you first get it don't judge it on the sound quality, give it a month or so to break in the speakers and you will be blown away. Not much else to say. Look for this one at Walmart in a few weeks (around Christmas or other holidays) and it is always on sale for under $150.
Beautiful!, I've had this stereo for about three years now and I absolutely adore it. I've recently tested other stereos and for this price nothing on the market, even now, trumps it. Turned up all the way the sound quality is still immaculate. It's easily stackable in any formation so it doesn't take up too much space. It's easy to use. I'm in love. Highly recommended.
Excellent Book Shelf Speaker System, This is an Excellent bedroom sound system with amazing bass quality and very good voice clarity at different volume levels.
Its value for money. Only drawback is that the CD needs to be loaded from top. It works with iPhone 4 and 4th generation iPod touch.
enjoy music, (What's this?) I like a lot this mini Hi-Fi Shelf System, very funtional, and the rigth price. Sony is a good brand.
This is decent, When i first got this i was very happy because it replaced my little radio. After about a month i had begun really listening to music and this just didnt sound as well. The bass on it is pretty good, but dont let the 12 inch sub fool you, doesnt create as much as you think. Dont let the wattage fool you either, it is not to loud. So as of now i am looking into a home audio system.
So to sum it up..

1)Very good replacement for a radio
2)The bass is decieving, but still decent when the bass booster setting is on, on my ipod.
3)I have a small room, about 8x12 and it isnt to loud with any bass booster setting on.
4)You get what you pay for.

  • Powerful 540-watt (RMS) music system
  • Charge, play and control your iPod or iPhone
  • Two-way bass reflex speaker system with separate 7.9? dedicated subwoofer
  • Audio-in lets you easily connect MP3 players, PCs or other devices.
  • Single-disc CD Player plays CDs and CD-R/RW recorded in audio or MP3 file formats

  • Powerful 540-watt (RMS) music system.Charge, play and control your iPod or iPhone.Two-way bass reflex speaker system with separate 7.9? dedicated subwoofer.Audio-in lets you easily connect MP3 players, PCs or other devices..Single-disc CD Player plays CDs and CD-R/RW recorded in audio or MP3 file formats. Experience rich, sound with 540 watts (RMS)1 of power with the Sony MHC-EC909iP Mini Hi-Fi Music System. Features bass reflex speakers, 7.9” dedicated subwoofer and the ability to charge, play and control your iPhone® or iPod®.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น