วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Panasonic SC-HTB520 2.1-Channel SoundBar Speaker System with Wireless Kelton Subwoofer


Great sound without a bunch of speakers!, (What's this?) I purchased this product for a couple of reasons, first it was panasonic, goes with my panasonic plasma tv and blu-ray, next was the price, got it on cyber monday,the price was right. It showed up on time as promised, pretty much took it out of the box, plugged it in (hdmi cables), power cord and shazam, sounds great, wireless sub is very convenient being able to put where you want and does have the lows/rumble for a great sound. The sound bar is crisp and very clear,amazing. The room size is roughly 15'x18'. Highly rcommended, I have also been one to believe that any brand made is meant to enhance itself with that brands components, for me, all mine is Panasonic, so far so good and no regrets.
Great, wireless compact sound system., (What's this?) The system is easy to install and love the wireless system. Looks great and the sound is fantastic to enhance my Panasonic 3D HDTV.
It's better than the speakers of my Panasonic TV, (What's this?) I was concerned that the speakers in our new 60 inch Panasonic TV would not be adequate. That was the case, therefore the choice to include a new sound bar was the right one. I would describe the sound bar is only adequate.
Awesome Product!!!!!, (What's this?) Our TV room is small, thus I didn't want the expense of a surround a sound system. The sound bar and subwoofer are worth the price!!!!! Its hard to beleive all that sound is coming from the sound bar/subwoofer.
Subwoofer arrived DEAD, (What's this?) The subwoofer turns on and wirelessly connects (green light is ON), but no sound (bass) comes out. Apparently, a "dead" subwoofer is a common problem with this system, as one can see by reading the product's feedback. I returned to Amazon for a refund.
excellent sound bar, (What's this?) If you have a Panasonic TV with vera link,, you want this Panasonic sound bar. You can set up your TV to operate the sound bar from the TV remote.
Much better than I expected., (What's this?) To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I've never (to my knowledge) watched a TV that had an external sound system. I'd been looking at this one for about a month. When I got a Christmas bonus at work, I decided to take the plunge. I'm extremely glad that I did.

I followed the instructions from the sound bar and my TV (a 50" Panasonic TC-P50U1) and it just wouldn't come on. I was using an HDMI cable and I incorrectly assumed that since my TV had Viera Link, that the HDMI cable was all that it took. I called the Panasonic help line. The first person that I talked to was with the sound group. She was completely unhelpful. She was obviously just reading the manual to me. She eventually transferred me to the plasma group. After a while, she told me that my TV didn't have HDMI that supported ARC (audio return channel) and that I would need an optical audio cable. I was upset that my 2 year old Panasonic TV would need the extra cable but my daughter was already at Wal-Mart so I had her get me one for $16.
Bad Quality Control and pathetic customer service, (What's this?) I bought this unit to compliment my panasonic HDTV. I was happy that I did'nt need to use the supplied remote. If you connect your panasonic TV via HDMI, you can use the Panasonic TV remote to control the volume of the sound bar. This was a big factor for me.However, once I recieved the sound bar my nightmares started. Initially the remote that came with the unit did not work. I purchased new battery but that did not help. I called Panasonic's pathetic customer support and a week later they sent a replacement remote. That didnt work either. At this point, I figured this is a problem with the IR sensor on the sound bar itself.
Another dead subwoofer, I was really excited when I bought this sound bar to go with my Panasonic TC-P60S30. Setup was easy and the unit looks great with my plasma. My excitement turned to disappointment really quick when I turned the unit on and noticed the subwoofer was inoperative. Green light was on, but no sound. Double checked all connections, moved units, and tried rebooting....still nothing. Went on line and found out several other people had the same problem! Doesn't look like this is an isolated problem.
Sound bars compared., (What's this?) I have been in market for a soundbar for past 2 months.I had Yamaha Receiver and polk speakers which needs replaced by a soundbar to cut the clutter.As i already had true surround system,i will compare on various brand i have experience with before settling down to two major brands.
Note:All below comparision is at low volume.At high volume (Cant be used except testing)all below perform well.

LG lsb316
pros:
*Selling feature is added Bluetooth support.I can use this for transferring sound from computer to sound bar.
*Nice bass better then Samsung.
*Sound is good but not enough surround.
I played Samsung and LG side by side for a week.Changing in between the two while playing movie.I wanted to keep Samsung,but because of Bluetooth,kept LG.

Cons:Sound is very thin.Thin in sense,it produces only voice in low volume.

Samsung HW-d450
Pros:
*Almost equal to LG,but little better in dialogs.Bass is not adequate.
*Sleek and stylish.

Cons:No Bluetooth.But if not bothered by Bluetooth,then one can buy with no hesitation.
Samsung TV Remote doesn't work.So need extra remote all time.

Panasonic HTB520
Pros:
*I couldn't find any thing except powerful sub woofer.
* Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature.
Cons:
* Expensive
*Sound is really thin.Plain dialogs.No ups and downs with background music.Not at all surround.Not better then my Samsung PN51D490 TV Speakers.

VIZIO vsb210W
Pros:
*Great Surround sound.When i played first time,i felt the sound like a movie theater sound.But i was testing with VSB200.

  • Down Firing Wireless Subwoofer
  • Powerful Bass Sound
  • Innovative Design

  • Down Firing Wireless Subwoofer.Powerful Bass Sound.Innovative Design.

    Advanced Bamboo Cone Speaker With the new bamboo cone speakers the sound becomes more responsive. Vocals are purer and clearer, and the dialog is crisper and easier to understand than ever before.

    Clear-mode DialogWith clear-mode dialog, the voice will sound more from the center of the TV display. With more precise linking between the picture and the sound, the dialog voices and vocals in movies and music can be enjoyed with clearer sound. Panasonic SC-HTB10, remote control (built-in battery), 2 AC power supply cords, 2 wall mount brackets and hardware, 2 stands, user's manual

    Easy Installation with Low-Noise Bass Sound Setting up the SC-HTB520 sound bar is easy and simple. Just place it in front of the TV and connect to the TV and a Blu-ray Disc™ player with HDMI cables. The SC-HTB500 realizes realistic live sound which cannot be experienced with TV speakers. Wireless Down-firing SubwooferSubwoofer radiates downward, delivering more dynamic bass to the listener.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น