วันพุธที่ 28 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Cables Unlimited AUD-1100-25 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Cable (25 Feet, Black)


Functional, (What's this?) Bought these for an old computer which did not have an hdmi port to connect to the television. Used these along with a vga cable to connect my laptop to my television. Transmits sound just fine.
Poor fit into headphone/speaker jack, (What's this?) I use this cable to stream audio from my computer to my TV. The ends of this cable do not fit properly into my computer headphone/speaker jack, so the sound goes in and out, playing alternately from my computer speakers and my TV speakers. It looks as if the cable arrived with slightly bent ends--I assume this is the cause of the poor fit.
Pin broke off inside computer, (What's this?) Unfortunately this broke within 3 weeks, leaving the pin inside the computer. Now we can't get the pin out, and therefore can't use the sound on the laptop we connected it to. I bought this for my teenage son, so don't know if he did something wrong. But the way it broke off (the pin separated from the plastic plug around it) makes me think it's not a good idea to use this to connect any electronic device you don't feel OK about destroying.
Completely worth the money, (What's this?) Based on the quality of the cable itself, I would have given this a 3 star but due to the price, you really can't beat it. Plus, you're not likely to find audio cables that are very strong anyways. Plenty enough length to run it from my pc to my tv and it works perfectly.
Terrible and does not work., (What's this?) This cable does not work, not even a little bit. The wires are poking through the covering. This was not even worth the low price I paid.
For Long Distance audio, (What's this?) This is a great prouduct for long distance audio for ipod,iphone male to male adaptopion.
Just what I needed, (What's this?) This 25' cord alowed me to connect my dest top computer to my surround sound system. Now I can watch shows on the computer and listen to it with surround sound.
worked great, (What's this?) a short note. this is a quality cable and worked as it should. I would not hesitate to order a "Cables Unlimited" product again.
Save your MONEY - Poor Quality and Limited uses Cable, (What's this?) The seller's performance was what I expect, that's why I added a star giving it a total of 2 stars. However, the product itself is junk as a do all cable. It might be OK for some applications, but if you are looking to listen to sound from a quality system, this is not the product for you. Using this cable on a preamp to PC so you can use your 7.
Great, (What's this?) Everything works great. You can not purchase this anywhere on the street for this kind of money. No complaints here.

  • Extend microphone cables with the premium audio cables
  • Shielded with strain relief
  • Extend speaker cables with the premium audio cables
  • Two 1/8 plugs
  • These 3.5mm male to female audio cables will provide the extra length

  • Extend microphone cables with the premium audio cables.Shielded with strain relief.Extend speaker cables with the premium audio cables.Two 1/8 plugs.These 3.5mm male to female audio cables will provide the extra length. Connect a speaker system or microphone with these premium stereo audio cables.These 3.5mm male-to-male audio cables will provide the solution needed to connect your high performance system.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น